Sunday, June 19, 2011

Amateur Takes Control / Envy





The first time Envy came, I had the privilege of doing their show poster (click here). I was also late for the show. My mate and I were busy dueling on Winning 11, and it didn't help that the show was on national day, and the parade, etc had to be near the esplanade. So.
Was early yesterday, but missed most of Amateur Takes Control's set though, which was a waste cos they played a new song. They have so much potential, keep a lookout for those cats. Envy was next, and it was fun. They played stuff from Footprints.. so that's alright.
Shout out to KittyWu Records for holding on to the tix and poster for me.

Take it easy.

*First pic on top is Amateur Takes Control.

Gonna be hitting the studio later, be making some noise and be hangin with the fellas.
Take it easy.

*First pic on top is Amateur Takes Control.

No comments: